Man Rescue Descender Kit
PRODUCT CODE : B-WR1001-R30
- Lightweight, compact and easy to use.
- Raise or lower - one unit, minimal training required.
- Lifting assisted by gearing and ascender brake.
- Free wheeling pulley for ease of raise.
- Lowers automatic if released.
- Integrated swivel anchor.
- Clutch free brake.
- Sealed brake module prevents the contamination of descent brake.
- Stainless steel liner for brake module.
- 4 braking shoes controls lowering.
- Three independent activation pawls.
- 9mm rope.
- Provided in carry bag.
- 100m recommended maximum height.
- Maximum descent speed 2m/s, average 1.2 m/s.
- Can be used with harnesses, chairs, seats, rescue triangles, rescue slings etc.
- Suitable for off shore use.
- Anodised and powder coated for protection.
- EN341 2011 type A tested.
- Complete with 30m of rope. Other lengths of rope available.
EN341 2011 type A tested.