Lifeline Test Kit
PRODUCT CODE : B-7270
- The Big Ben lifeline test kit is used to confirm the integrity of horizontal lifeline end anchorage and intermediate anchor points to ensure that any lifeline is safely installed and structurally safe. With easy to adjust legs and optional bridges the tester can accommodate posts of different heights and is able to apply loads to anchors even on ribbed roofs.
- The tensile load of up to 25kN is applied to the fixing mechanically and hydraulics are used to register the load through an accurate digital gauge, making the test very reliable. Easier to set up & change tooling.
- Lighter weight & safer to use.
- Faster to work with.
- Better engineered for less maintenance & longer life.
- Easy read gauge with rubber protector.
- New design eliminate oil loss / seepage.
- Snap & Go tooling.
- Large foot coverage.